Eastern Tunes 2021 – Programme
We would like to invite you to the 6th Festival of Asian Music - Eastern Tunes - on the 9th and 10th of July in Mikulášovice. With travel restrictions still in effect, the "Eastern" will not be as eastern as usual. However - as usual - we will have an interesting supplemental program for children and adults. We're looking forward seeing you!
-> Directions -> Accomodation -> Hygiene Measures
AccomodationU bílého jaka (www.ubilehojaka.eu), Balnika Pension, Camping: www.bezkempu.cz/1876
Hygiene Measures for Festival Eastern Tunes 2021
- To enter the festival you need:
- breathing mask (or similar device with filter efficiency of min. 94% according to corresponding norm, i.e. FFP2, KN 95) and avoid unnecessary crowding with other visitors.
- Confirmation to comply with following requirements (possible for example by providing SMS, certificate on mobile phone or printed confirmation):
- max. 72 hours old antigen test (coming from medical institution, by affidavit in conjunction with a selftest approved by czech foreign ministry or with test on-site (free of charge with czech health insurance, otherwise 8 EUR, -> Testing stations in Germany)) for SARS-CoV-2-virus with negative result,
- max. 7 days old negative PCR-test for SARS-CoV-2-virus,
- laboratory certified Covid-19-disease with first positive test no londer than 180 days ago,
- the person has been vaccinated against Covid-19 and complies with the following conditions:
- since the first dose of a twofold vaccination scheme 22 days have passed, but no more than 90 days, if 2nd dose has not been given yet,
- since the first dose of a twofold vaccination scheme 22 days have passed, but no more than 9 month, if 2nd dose has been given,
- with a single vaccination scheme at least 14 days since vaccination, but no more than 9 month have passed.
- On the festival area:
- All participiants must keep distance, if a distance of 2 meters to another person (except members of same household) can’t be kept, it is necessary to wear a breathing mask (or similar device with filter efficiency of min. 94% according to corresponding norm, i.e. FFP2, KN 95).